Coiling for Lyme

Trying to cure one case of Lyme Disease

Detoxing daily

Any time my primary focus is off my health, everything goes awry. Coiling takes a fair amount of time and scheduling, both the actual time on the machine and the time in between when the coil needs to cool. Detoxing takes focus, both to prepare all the pills and potions and to remember to space them out properly.

The plan for this autumn’s Lyme Disease flare and extra coiling has worked out intermittently. I’ve missed a bunch of days of juicing and kombucha. I’m getting those back on track. As the weather has cooled, I’ve used the BioMat more frequently, but not quite every day yet. So I’m getting there, but I’m not quite there.

Here’s the current version of the plan.

  1. Sweat it out: BioMat for 30 mins – 2 hours, depending on my body’s needs that day. Only up to 30 mins for sweating, the rest of the time at a lower setting for circulation.
  2. Move the lymph: skin brushing daily before showering, daily walk outside and yoga once a week.
  3. Clean the kidneys: I’m taking Renavive, 1 pill, once daily.
  4. Antioxidants: This list is substantial, but well thought out.
    1. Vitamin C – 5 grams spread out over the day
    2. Vitamin E – 400 iu
    3. Sulforaphane Glucosinolate (SGS Broccoli extract) – 60 mg
    4. Selenium – 400 mcg
    5. Alpha Lipoic Acid – 200 mg
    6. Green Tea Extract (caffeine free from – 900 mg over three meals
  5. Clean the liver: kombucha and a detoxifying rice protein powder from my doctor.
  6. Draw out toxins: juiced greens, including parsley.
  7. Clean the colon: 1 tsp of diatomaceous earth in lots of water before bed.
  8. Keep my energy flowing: acupuncture every other week.
  9. Rest as needed, including naps.
  10. Emotional cleansing: time with friends having fun and time to cry as needed.

Basically, all this requires a lot of attention. I’m not batting a thousand, but I’m doing enough to keep myself going.

One thing per day

As I move through the Herxes and the changes in my blood pressure meds, I can really only handle one thing per day. Unfortunately, the blog has suffered a bit. So I’m trying to not tire myself out too much and still keep on top of the most important things. One per day. That’s what I can handle.

I’m officially off the florinef. I saw the cardiologist and found out that my sitting and standing pressure are getting in sync with each other and that both are above the cut off point for needing meds. Thank goodness. One more step along the way to health.

For now, I’m out of energy. I’ll get back to the lab notebook portion of the blog tomorrow.

Categories: detoxification support, healing process, Herx reactions, iatrogenic complications, pharmaceutical treatments

Tags: , , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.