I have a really bad headache tonight. I can’t tell if I’m herxing from my double coiling session on Monday or if this is part of the menstrual drama. So tonight is just an entry into the lab notebook portion of the blog.
- sleep (big chunks of the day)
- rest (the rest of the day)
- lots of water
My period arrived mid-morning following a second bout of diarrhea. I had cramps, fatigue, headache and a deep fear of eating. I slept a lot. I couldn’t do much else. When I got up later in the day, my blood pressure was low. I drank lots of electrolyte drinks, and when I could stomach food, loaded up on salt.
The night before I didn’t sleep much. I had trouble falling asleep this night.
I decided to finish my Lyme coiling for the week. I’m thinking that now that I’m not doing Babesia every day, I might as well condense the program to something manageable.
- Candida, chest, 2 minutes; abdomen, 10 minutes
- Bartonella, chest, 2 minutes; abdomen, 5 minutes
- Lyme, chest, 3 minutes; sides of ribcage + arms, 3 minutes each; shoulder fronts, 2 minutes each; shoulder blades, 2 minutes each; bladder/lower abdomen, 3 minutes; upper abdomen, 3 minutes; upper back, 3 minutes; central back, 3 minutes; lower back/sacrum, 5 minutes; crown of head, 3 minutes; back of head, 3 minutes; sides of head, 3 minutes each
I went to the dentist and had my teeth cleaned. This is the kind of thing that gets lost in all the doctor appointments, tests, treatments and all the rest. It’s been a few years. But my teeth were in good shape. I only had a little plaque on the inside of my lower front teeth. Less, even, according to the dental hygienist, than many people who get theirs done every six months. I think it’s the low carb, no sugar diet.
- diatomaceous earth
I woke up early this morning after only 6 hours of sleep. I had energy (while I was lying down) and a great mood. I went to the dentist. Came back and ate. Went to the post office. Did some work on figuring out my finances. Visited my parents for a short while. Then came back home to dinner and a headache. The headache has been plaguing me all night. I regret not taking a nap in the middle of the day when my eyes got tired.
The other symptoms today: pain in my legs from my knees to my feet when I walk, mild cramps, and tonight moodiness that makes me feel like I didn’t get anything done today.
Categories: using the coil machine