I decided today that I needed to write out the whole weekly Lyme Disease coiling treatment plan so I can tape it up next to my coil machine. I’m not at the full time yet for all the days, but I know where I’m headed.
It’s based on a plan that someone else used and had big but manageable Herxes and got through them in a fairly short time each season. It’s a whole body approach. She did 3 minutes on each location. I’m doubling up in some places and so the time on the front and back (on my shoulders for instance) is less than 3 minutes each, but I’m sure the coil penetrates enough that I’m covering everything sufficiently. That said, this plan is subject to revision. (Go to revision.)
- Day 1 – feet and legs
- bottom of feet, 3 minutes
- top of feet, 3 minutes
- lower shin, 3 minutes
- upper calves, 3 minutes
- knees, 3 minutes
- back of thighs, 3 minutes
- front of thighs, 3 minutes
- Day 2 – hips
- ilium, front, 3 minutes each side
- ilium, back, 3 minutes each side
- hips/outer thighs, 3 mins each
- Day 3 – chest, arms, shoulders
- chest and arms, 3 minutes
- front of shoulders, 2 minute each
- back of shoulders, 2 minute each
- sides of ribs and under arms, 3 minutes each
- Day 4 – trunk
- lower abdomen (over bladder), 3 minutes
- central/upper abdomen, 3 minutes
- sacrum and low back, 5 minutes
- mid back, 3 minutes
- upper back, 3 minutes
- Day 5 – head
- crown of head, 3 minutes
- back of head, 3 minutes
- side of head, 3 minutes each
- Days 6 & 7 – no coiling
This plan isn’t the one I’ve been following the last two weeks. I’ve rearranged a little to make the amount of coiling each day more even. But these are the spots I’ve been covering. I’ve also been doing my sacrum every day for 2 minutes because I’m convinced that’s got a big colony growing on or around it.
(Note: until November 3, I planned on doing 2 minutes on each side of my rib cage in day 3 of the plan. I updated this post to reflect the new plan to do 3 minutes on each side because that area doesn’t get overlapped with some other area being coiled.)
I’ve doubled up on back and head this week because the coiling times aren’t that long and I’ve got a busy day tomorrow.
- Babesia, ilium, 1 minute each side; knees/elbows, 1 minute; liver, 5 minutes; chest, 5 minutes; shoulder blades, 30 seconds each; shoulders, 30 seconds; feet, 1 minute; central back, 1 minute; low back, 1 minute
- Lyme, crown of head, 1 minute 30 seconds; back of head, 1 minute 30 seconds; side of head, 1 minute 30 seconds each; sacrum, 5 minutes; mid back, 3 minutes; upper back, 3 minutes
- Candida, abdomen, 10 minutes; chest, 2 minutes
- skin brushing
- diatomaceous earth
- BioMat (30 mins, level 2)
Still working through fatigue and a restless mind. My pain level is still higher today than before the massage and before all the extra Lyme coiling. Tonight, it’s the bones in my face. But all day I’ve been achy all over: bones, joints, muscles. The worst is my ears, which hurt like crazy.
I spent some time today lying down (awake, no nap). I was just too tired to move any more, after I did the laundry.
I’m hoping to sleep a lot tonight.