This Herx is a Herx. Yesterday, I was surprised that I was feeling okay. Last night, my pain level kept increasing until I decided to sleep on the BioMat to try to get some pain relief. Today, I’m feeling badly again. The biggest thing is the fatigue, secondary is pain in my back (up and down my spine but worst in my low back), my shoulders (worse on the left) and my bones (as in all of them). I had a little more light sensitivity today. And a moderate headache on and off throughout the day.
Truth be told, I’m not as incapacitated by the Herxes as I used to be (used to be = during the antibiotic treatments and the coiling sessions up to this week). I was able to go for a bone density test today. I was able to go to the store. I’m exhausted now, but it isn’t the bone-tired exhaustion that prevents me from sitting up.
If I wasn’t already coiling twice a day for Babesia, I would think it was catching up to me and that I needed to coil more. My only other thought is that I’m Herxing from the Babesia die offs, too, and that the combination is making me very tired. Tomorrow the plan is to clean a little and rest a lot. Then I’ll try to figure out what is going on with the fatigue.
Even with the Lyme Herx and the fatigue, I’m back to day one of my Lyme coiling cycle.
- Candida, chest, 2 minutes; abdomen, 10 minutes
- Bartonella, chest, 2 minutes; abdomen, 5 minutes
- Babesia, back of legs, 3 positions: butt+heels, calves+thighs, back of knees, 1 minute each location; back of ilium, 1 minute each side; 3 sections of spine, 1 minute each; shoulder blades, 1 minute each side; back of head, 1minute; top of head, 1 minute; liver, 10 minutes
- Babesia, top of feet & ankle, 1 minute; shins together, 1 minute; knees/elbows together, 1 minute; front of thighs together, 1 minute; front of ilium, 1 minute each side; sides of ribs, 1 minute each side; front of shoulders, 1 minute each; sides of head, 1 minute each; chest, 10 minutes
- Lyme, 3 minutes on the 3 sections of the backs of my legs: butt+heels, calves+thighs, back of knees; 3 minutes each on the front of my feet, my shins, my knees and the fronts of my thighs; 2 minutes on my sacrum
- skin brushing
- BioMat (slept there last night, rested there today)
- diatomaceous earth
I had a really hard time sleeping last night. I was awake over and over. My pain level was pretty high. My dreams were vivid and disturbing. It was a real Herx.
I spent as long as I could in bed this morning because I was unrested from the previous night. I was in a good mood this morning even if I was dragging myself around.
I still have pain in my bones this evening.
I’m having pretty intense cravings for dairy. I’m restricted to sheep and goat milk products. I’m favoring the former. (Yummy!)
My itchy spots aren’t itching so much these days. I’m hoping the rashes will resolve completely on their own. The one on my right arm is almost gone. The ones on my chest are still there but not as irritated.
Categories: Herx reactions