Since I’ve been coiling for a while now, I’ve been able to discern what my Lyme Herx progression looks like.
- Headaches (with lots of eye pain and light sensitivity the first day or two)
- Insomnia (lasts 1-4 nights starts with or day after beginning of headache)
- Diarrhea/loose stools in strange colors (usually starts day after the headache and is intermittent until the Herx is gone)
- Body temperature regulation stops working (too cold or very sweaty compared to ambient temperature)
- All over pain (usually comes on days after no sleep)
- Strange dreams
- Extreme fatigue + listlessness (as in I want to do lots of things but can’t focus on anything)
- Spine pain and paraspinal muscle spasms (usually starts after the headaches have been gone for a few days)
- Joint pain increases from the usual pain level
- Strange sensations in my skin (often accompanied by itching)
- Extreme fatigue + listlessness again
- Feel better and stronger
- Strange smells in my sweat, urine and feces
After that it’s over. Ideally, I coil at stage 12 or 13.
Sometimes things don’t happen in order, or the headaches come back after going away. This time, the strange sensations in my limbs started much sooner and are more intense. I’m still at the insomnia/headache/loose stools stage.
My remedy for insomnia is a long daytime nap. Those sometimes generate strange, vivid, memorable dreams. But a two hour nap during a day after insomnia seems to reset my sleep cycle. Then I’m able to sleep that night for a long stretch without having trouble falling asleep. Let’s hope I don’t jinx myself by writing this…
Lately, I’ve streamlined my coiling regimen for Babesia. Now I do 10 minutes on one high blood flow location, like my liver or chest (heart and lung area). Coiling my liver is more comfortable. Coiling my chest means I also coil my ribs and sternum, which have red bone marrow in them, so it gives me more treatment for the time spent.
- Babesia, chest, 10 minutes; ilium, 1 minute each side; knees/elbows, 1 minute
- Candida, chest, 2 minutes; abdomen, 10 minutes
I made another sauteed cabbage convert today. I made enough for the friend who’s staying with me. I don’t usually cook for other people because my diet is different from what most of my friends and family prefer. She loved it. I did it tonight with dried cilantro because I ran out of dried dill. It was super yummy.
Last night, I took the last of Hepar, the liver detox homeopathic formula. Now I’m coasting on kombucha until after I do the constitutional remedy.
- homeopathic support
- juiced greens
- skin brushing
I had a hard time sleeping again last night. No major night sweat, but I woke up at 6:30am with wet hair. (Unfortunately, the visiting cat thought it was a good time for me to get up once he realized I was semi-conscious. He kept “checking in on me” with loud meows until 8am when I finally got up.)
I’m still very achy, especially in my shoulders and upper back. The rest of my arms also hurt. An my leg joints and lower back are also aching. My right ear hurts way more than usual. I feel like I have a cold coming on and a sore throat. I have some floaters in my vision.
I’m having neurological issues. I’ve got a lot of surface sensations on my skin, especially my feet, ankles and lower calves. I had a pain down the major nerve bundle that goes down the outside of my left leg, with the pain starting around the hip area.
The urinary hesitation has returned. It’s really bothering me this time. My bladder started hurting just before lunchtime because it was so full and I couldn’t get the flow started. Argh!
Lots of rest. That’s what I need right now.
Categories: healing process, Herx reactions, using the coil machine
Leave a Reply